Cousins Co.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heads Up on Digimon Adventure Tri

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Heads Up on Digimon Adventure Tri - Page 2 Empty Heads Up on Digimon Adventure Tri

So in case people aren't aware, the first movie of Digimon Adventure Tri is premiering in Japan tomorrow (November 21 in Japan).  The next movie is planned for Winter 2016.

Here's the good news: Crunchyroll managed to get the licenses for it, so it will also be released subbed in English on Crunchyroll tomorrow (November 20) at 7:00am! It's going to be broken into 4 episodes which will all be available to view tomorrow.

Here's the bad news: For the first week after release, it's only going to be available to Premium Crunchyroll subscribers, and as far as I know, most of you are not.

Here's more good news: I've got a few 48 hour Guest Passes on my account. If you want to legally watch in HD with no ads, use one of the following codes on Crunchyroll. Even if you don't plan to watch Digimon Adventure Tri, if you want, take a code and go ham watching whatever else is on your list that you haven't gotten around to. I only have 4 passes so please try to limit yourself to one (and if the twins could share one, that would be helpful), and please try to be sure you're going to make use of it somehow before redeeming a code, but beyond that, have fun!

Let me know if you've used one so that I can note that it's been taken.

I'll have more by the time the next movie comes out, but only a few, so we'll see about that when we get there.

Current Passes:
UC7H35SRSCK (Expires Oct 27)
FC885BQJB9X (Expires Nov 27)
A5FWRXWMWJ9 (Expires Dec 26)

Last edited by ChaoticGrowth on Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:33 pm; edited 4 times in total
ChaoticGrowth
ChaoticGrowth
Nature

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Heads Up on Digimon Adventure Tri :: Comments

ChaoticGrowth

Post Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:55 pm  ChaoticGrowth

I haven't really thought about it. I'm pretty sure my mom was saying she would have just used her maiden name, so yeah. Also, I have 0 intention of changing it. For one, it would be a pain to change everything because my middle name is on a lot of official things including my diplomas and such. For two, Steven has been my middle name for 22 years now, and while I think it's boring and didn't have much reason behind it when it was chosen, just by having been part of my name for so long, it's become meaningful in its own way. Lol.

Back to top Go down

yang777

Post Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:11 pm  yang777

Ah, okay I thought so, but I couldn't remember for sure =P

Oh and I'd be the same way, having a name for that long begets attachment just for having it.

Back to top Go down

yin666

Post Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:19 am  yin666

Back on topic-ish, so many feeeels! I will admit that I cried watching the latest installment of Digimon Adventure Tri.

Back to top Go down

ChaoticGrowth

Post Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:19 pm  ChaoticGrowth

So I have not at all been keeping on top of this (because I haven't been watching it lol), but I realized that the most recent part of Digimon Adventure Tri came out a few days ago. They're up to like part 5 or something, and the 6th and final part will be in the summer. In any case, I've updated the original post with the currently valid 48 hour Crunchyroll guest passes. You don't technically need these to watch parts 1-4, but using one will make it higher quality and no ads, which is nice. And if you want to binge and watch through part 5, you will need a pass unless you wait until the end of the month.

So, uh yeah, have at it.

Back to top Go down

yin666

Post Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:26 pm  yin666

Thanks Matt! Hussein and I will use the earliest one: UC7H35SRSCK (Expires Oct 27)

Back to top Go down

yang777

Post Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:18 pm  yang777

I'm going to use FC885BQJB9X (Expires Nov 27) before it expires =P

Back to top Go down

Post   Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum