Cousins Co.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heads Up on Digimon Adventure Tri

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Heads Up on Digimon Adventure Tri Empty Heads Up on Digimon Adventure Tri

So in case people aren't aware, the first movie of Digimon Adventure Tri is premiering in Japan tomorrow (November 21 in Japan).  The next movie is planned for Winter 2016.

Here's the good news: Crunchyroll managed to get the licenses for it, so it will also be released subbed in English on Crunchyroll tomorrow (November 20) at 7:00am! It's going to be broken into 4 episodes which will all be available to view tomorrow.

Here's the bad news: For the first week after release, it's only going to be available to Premium Crunchyroll subscribers, and as far as I know, most of you are not.

Here's more good news: I've got a few 48 hour Guest Passes on my account. If you want to legally watch in HD with no ads, use one of the following codes on Crunchyroll. Even if you don't plan to watch Digimon Adventure Tri, if you want, take a code and go ham watching whatever else is on your list that you haven't gotten around to. I only have 4 passes so please try to limit yourself to one (and if the twins could share one, that would be helpful), and please try to be sure you're going to make use of it somehow before redeeming a code, but beyond that, have fun!

Let me know if you've used one so that I can note that it's been taken.

I'll have more by the time the next movie comes out, but only a few, so we'll see about that when we get there.

Current Passes:
UC7H35SRSCK (Expires Oct 27)
FC885BQJB9X (Expires Nov 27)
A5FWRXWMWJ9 (Expires Dec 26)

Last edited by ChaoticGrowth on Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:33 pm; edited 4 times in total
ChaoticGrowth
ChaoticGrowth
Nature

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Heads Up on Digimon Adventure Tri :: Comments

Aznmastermind5

Post Fri Nov 20, 2015 3:29 pm  Aznmastermind5

Hm that's tempting, maybe over the Thanksgiving holiday.
Thanks Matt!

Back to top Go down

Ethanmn

Post Fri Nov 20, 2015 4:15 pm  Ethanmn

SO HYPE FOR TRI! I probably won't take a key since I usually watch with Magali and I don't want to take two.

Back to top Go down

yin666

Post Fri Nov 20, 2015 10:56 pm  yin666

Wow thanks Matt! Hussein and I would like to consume a key please. Should we just use the first one listed?

Back to top Go down

yang777

Post Fri Nov 20, 2015 11:13 pm  yang777

Yes, we would love to share one, thanks Matt!! =)

Back to top Go down

ChaoticGrowth

Post Sat Nov 21, 2015 1:00 am  ChaoticGrowth

No problem! Yeah, just take the first one with the earliest expiration date. Enjoy! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

yang777

Post Sat Nov 21, 2015 1:57 pm  yang777

6QXPX4RBQ3J (Expires Dec 2) successfully redeemed!

Back to top Go down

ChaoticGrowth

Post Sat Nov 21, 2015 4:12 pm  ChaoticGrowth

Awesome!

By the way, I'm kind of curious whose account that is. Because the username and info doesn't exactly fit either of you. It looks like it was made today though, so I don't know. Haha.

Back to top Go down

yin666

Post Sun Nov 22, 2015 11:35 am  yin666

Hahaha it's a dummy account I made for Marvel Heroes that I use sometimes to make trial accounts for things =P

Back to top Go down

ChaoticGrowth

Post Sun Nov 22, 2015 1:26 pm  ChaoticGrowth

Ah, gotcha. That makes sense. Haha.

Back to top Go down

yang777

Post Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:46 am  yang777

So you guys, I don't want to spoil anything, but I would like to say that Tri made me all nostalgic and happy when watching it. They really captured the feeling of Digimon imo, can't wait for the rest!

Back to top Go down

Ethanmn

Post Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:52 am  Ethanmn

Pretty sure at some point while talking to the twins about Tri, one of them mentioned hoping that everyone else got to become mega... Well have I got good news for you!

Heads Up on Digimon Adventure Tri Tumblr_nyzh6kd95l1rtjgwno1_1280

Also if you want to talk about Tri, I'm totally done with the first movie now, with lots of reasons to love and a little bit dislike.

Back to top Go down

yin666

Post Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:14 pm  yin666

Yaaas Rosemon!!! And Vikemon too. They chose right for those two, yes! I hope they pick:

Phoenixmon for Sora (but I don't think there's really another option)
HerculesKabuterimon for Izzy (come on this one is obvious)
Keep Seraphimon for TK
but change Magnadramon to Ophanimon for Kari now that Ophanimon exists

Back to top Go down

yang777

Post Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:18 pm  yang777

Yay! That was me who said that, but we both thought it would be a waste to not address things that annoyed fans since the series ended. Canon mega forms, woohoo!

Back to top Go down

ChaoticGrowth

Post Mon Mar 14, 2016 2:58 pm  ChaoticGrowth

A day or so late, but this is to let you know that the second movie/set of 4 episodes for Digimon Adventure Tri has been released. It's available on Crunchyroll. Unfortunately, there's something bugged with Crunchyroll's guest pass distribution, and I (along with many other people) have not been given guest passes to give out since the start of 2016. I didn't notice until now because I usually don't end up giving out passes, but now that I'm trying to it's kind of annoying.. Even so, I figured you'd like to know that Digimon is out there to be watched. In whatever way you find to do so.

Back to top Go down

Ethanmn

Post Mon Mar 14, 2016 3:15 pm  Ethanmn

Great! I'll make sure to watch those soon!

Back to top Go down

yin666

Post Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:43 pm  yin666

Awww no guest passes... oh well. We shall find a way! Perhaps by entering the digital world...

Back to top Go down

yang777

Post Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:55 pm  yang777

All we have to do is jump through a monitor!

Back to top Go down

ChaoticGrowth

Post Fri Sep 23, 2016 3:35 pm  ChaoticGrowth

Here's a post to let you know that the third movie/set of episodes went up on Crunchyroll today. I'll admit that I actually still haven't watched any of them. Lol. But hey maybe some day.

In any case, I finally have codes again, so yeah. Same practice as usual. Use the ones about to expire first; they last 48 hours, so keep that in mind. While I figure you guys will get to watching pretty soon, in case you were wondering, the new movie/episodes won't be available for free for a month (October 23), so until then at least, you're going to need a code (or to be a pirate). Even when it's available for free, it'll have ads and be lower quality, so you may want to use a code anyway.

SFYL9CMMVN3 (Expires September 30)
4DRBZBUJGJW (Expires October 30)
65W9QLRV83Z (Expires November 29)

Last edited by ChaoticGrowth on Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:15 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

yin666

Post Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:08 pm  yin666

Oh awesome! Hussein and I will take this one SFYL9CMMVN3 (Expires September 30) if that's alright. Thanks!

Back to top Go down

yang777

Post Sat Sep 24, 2016 10:26 am  yang777

Yay, thanks Matt! Also, random question: is your middle name spelled with a 'v' or a 'ph'?

Back to top Go down

ChaoticGrowth

Post Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:14 am  ChaoticGrowth

Yeah, for sure, go for it.

It's spelled with a 'v', and quite frankly, spelling it with a 'ph' is ridiculous. I don't care about the multitude of important and renowned people who spell it that way. It is still the inferior spelling. It would be like spelling Matthew with one 't'.

Back to top Go down

Aznmastermind5

Post Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:25 am  Aznmastermind5

Is your middle name Steven? To me it does sound better, Stephen sounds more effeminate

Back to top Go down

ChaoticGrowth

Post Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:55 am  ChaoticGrowth

Yep, Steven. Kind of boring. It was mostly chosen because it starts with an 's', so my initials match what would be the initials of my Chinese name. My mom says in retrospect, she kind of wishes she had given me a Japanese middle name, so as to better reflect my heritage, and honestly I kind of agree. For one, I'd then have an easier way to indicate to people that I'm half Japanese, a fact which typically goes unknown for a while since there's no indication in my name. Second, then my middle name would actually have a reason behind it. I don't hate my middle name by any means, but it feels kind of like there wasn't really a good reason for it to be Steven. It kind of could have been anything, and it would have just as much significance.

Back to top Go down

Aznmastermind5

Post Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:05 pm  Aznmastermind5

If you were to choose a Japanese middle name, what would it be? And how much do you care about it to go get it legally changed? XD

Back to top Go down

Post   Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum